Thursday, September 22, 2011

blog

well it has been quite a while since i wrote my last entry which was before summer holiday started :) so now while waiting to do my psychology experiment, i decide to blog!!!!

thank you everyone(whom i guess would not be checking here) for celebrating my birthday :) i am really happy when i saw the cake and the candles...while i was busy counting the candles to make sure they got my age right (well i am getting old so a bit concerned...), i did not realise that they had bought trick candles which cannot be blown out..so poor me, had to keep blowing at the candle which keep resparkling into life >< well i just hope that when they eat the cake, they did not get my saliva together as flavorings..it would have tasted bad!!!! thanks for organizing a surprise :) people like kar chun, aden, jay, roger, hangcai, amanda, debbie, shinmei, marion and vkee <3

last sunday was my birthday and time seems to fly so fast, i remember that when i first came back to taiwan to study last year, the first sunday was also my birthday :) and i celebrated it with my dad, this time round, not only did i celebrate with my dad and my cousin, i also celebrated with my friends :) old and new!!! i got a lovely guitar from jonny and i will start learning it next week!!!

nowadays i am a bit annoyed because people around seems to have changed a bit, or perhaps it is that i come to expect too much of others...anyway i decide to ignore them and just stick to people whom i concern and whom concern me :)

yay!!! tomorrow i am going somewhere fun :) to release sky lanterns and also see the waterfall with friends :) time to log off!!!

No comments: