Sunday, September 21, 2008

i knew it

she won't even know when is my birthday nor will she care...

ah well....

i just think my friends are the best in the world haha

and my family too..

on my birthday i went eat at sakura international buffett with my dad..do not doubt it..it is JAP food but well the food there are mostly western and the sashimi is not fresh =( somehow i don't feel like it is a buffett where one eat a lot of nice food..down there i eat a lot of not very nice food and the price is expensive too...not to mentioned i had a stomachache afterwards..urghh..did i mention that the sashimi was not fresh??

then at night i went eat dinner with xt...haha treated her to korean food..well from food court since i am not that rich..lol..because it is a farewell treat from me..so yup...and we had ice kacang after my usual ban mian...

friday night i went to SICC with my friend..who treated me and my colleagues to western food..
haha then we played pool..quite cool haha

and today i went pooling with jonny too..

well my life is colourful enough with friends..

i think i need not find love anymore

tata

No comments: