Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to ME...
Happy birthday to me!!

my age is starting with the 2-s now..no longer 19...i am going to turn 20 in 47 minutes time

my birthday wish is a secret

but i hope that everyone in my family will stay healthy

my dad and mum's business can be good
my sister's studies can keep improving and she can find a course she like and uni to go to
and i can find myself a decent medicine school to go and study and the girl in my life soon...hopefully i will be accepted....

all in all i also wish that all my friends, colleagues can have good health and will stay happy and cheerful..those who have gone overseas, please take care of yourselves..may you guys have fun and continue excelling in the various fields..and hope that we can meet again soon =)

now i shall have a good night sleep bah

No comments: